Alternative Heating & Cooling Ltd was founded by Mike Cotter and Brendan Harte in 2001. Since then the team has grown in numbers; our qualifications include:
- Marine Engineer (Steam and Motor)
- Qualified Plumbers through FAS training.
- Diploma in Instrumentation Physics.
- Computer Engineering
- Sustainable Energy Engineering
- All Relevant Safety Courses
- Electrofusion Welding Certification
- GeoExchange Designer Course
Alternative Heating & Cooling ltd provide a wide variety of top quality heap pumps for the domestic and commercial markets, catering for all varieties of heating and cooling applications with over 1300 heat pump installations nationwide. The majority of these are ground source however in recent years air source systems have become popular due to major improvement in air source technology.
To put AHAC on the map as a leading supplier of Renewable Energy Heating and Cooling solutions and systems while continuing to sustain quality and perfection.
Here at AHAC we concentrate on the following approach:
- Provide excellence to our customers from the early stage of projects to our after sales service.
- To ensure quality is maintained throughout all procedures
- To employ, train and retain the best people in the industry.
- To be flexible and responsible in meeting our customers expectations.
- Be a leader in innovation and new renewable energy technologies.
- Possess an in-depth product knowledge.
Customers Vs Products
With a vast amount of alternative energies and complex systems available, it is difficult to know which is the best solution for you.Here at AHAC we can advise you on the best and most suitable technology to meet your needs. We work with you, the customer, to provide you with a system that will achieve the highest efficiency within your budget, while also providing comfort 365 days of the year to suit your lifestyle.
Protecting the Environment
Renewable energy and sustainable development has moved to become a constant factor in every persons lifestyle, it is in this way we can protect the environment that we live in. The use of precious non-renewable resources is becoming a challenge for us all and any investment towards sustainable development will help in protecting the environment while in turn saving you money on energy bills.