We are the sole supplier in Ireland for Roth products. Roth is an international supplier of energy and sanitation systems. Roth are one of the largest suppliers of underfloor heating and solar thermal systems in Europe and being on OEM they operate a fully automated production line and manufacture and distribute high quality products and services. Roth are experts within the market and manufacture one of the most advanced solar thermal collectors available. The collectors have a unique poly-carbonate case making them the lightest and easiest collectors to install in todays market.
The products that they supply include:
- Solar Systems
- Heat Pump Delivery Systems
- Heat Storage
- Rainwater Storage
- Underfloor Heating
Case construction made of high-performance, weather proof and heat resistant poly-carbonate.Two connections in each case on the long side of the collector for connecting the collectors using Roth, plug in connector technology. Absorber with selective vacuum coating, highly transparent solar one-pane safety glass.
- Gross surface area: 2.52m2 / aperture surface area 2.30m2
- Dimensions: 2100 x 1200 x 109mm (L x B x H)
- Total Weight 36Kg
- Dedicated Solar volume
- Component kit includes: Combination inlet group incorporation pressure reducing valve, strainer, check valve, balance cold take off point, expansion relief valve, expansion vessel connection points, portable expansion vessels c/w flexible hose and wall bracket, dual control thermostat, combined overheat thermostat.
- The X-PERT S5+ pipe is highly flexible
- Max temperature: 70°C; Short time: 100°C
- Sizes available: 11mm to 20mm
- Unitech tanks are approved storage containers for water-hazardous liquids.
- Multitech containers are approved for transporting hazardous goods of packaging group II or III.
High strength transparent system system panel with 14mm installation height, of
semicrystalline material. The specific panel structure with undercutting allows standardized and secure fixation of the pipes. The system pipes are installed in a coiled or meandering shape as desired. ClimaCompact system panels overlap 22mm on both sides to facilitate interconnection of the panels and the adhesive back ensures all over adhesion of the panels.
- Dimensions: 1072 x 772 x 14mm per panel section.
- Heating manifolds distribute heat evenly and maintain room temperatures at a constant level.
- When used in conjunction with room thermostats, the manifold ensures that flow volumes can be precisely controlled and therefore a comfortable living space is created.
- Heating manifolds are available between 2 & 12 connections, with or without flow volume indicators.
- Roth manifolds can be used with pipes in sizes 11mm to 20mm.